Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is the free application that converts Flash Video files (FLV, SWF) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
FLV files are commonly used in the Internet by YouTube, Yahoo Video and other video services, but hat files are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display FLV video you need to convert that file into more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users, while more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, audio track to convert, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume, deinterlacing, and other.
The application interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into the main window and click the CONVERT button.
The most important features:
* Converting FLV and SWF (uncompressed) to AVI or MPG.
* Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in FLV files: Sorenson H.263, H.264 (AVC), VP6, MP3, AAC, PCM.
* Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
* Supported video encoders: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
* Supported audio encoders: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM-16 bit.
* Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
* Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
* The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI file.
* 100% freeware! - for home and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files 'watermarks', etc.
» version 1.12 - posted on 2017-01-26
From now the program is also available in a 64-bit version. New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo). Improved compatibility with Windows XP. Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
» version 1.2 - posted on 2008-09-21
New version of the FFmpeg encoder, volume control, audio to video synchronization, list of profiles, new video codec - HuffYUV, new audio codec - PCM 16-bit, copying the original audio and video streams, support for additional FFmpeg command line parameters, bug fixes..
EULA - End User License Agreement
This software is copyrighted by Pazera Jacek company ("Producer") and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
This software is provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial use, but this software can NOT be sold or modified without written permission of the Producer.
This program uses the following open source software:
- FFmpeg, licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- MediaInfo, licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html