Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is a free software application from the Rippers & Converters subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and it was last updated on 2017-01-26. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is the free application that converts Flash Video files (FLV, SWF) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
FLV files are commonly used in the Internet by YouTube, Yahoo Video and other video services, but hat files are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display FLV video you need to convert that file into more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users, while more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, audio track to convert, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume, deinterlacing, and other.
The application interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into the main window and click the CONVERT button.
The most important features:
* Converting FLV and SWF (uncompressed) to AVI or MPG.
* Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in FLV files: Sorenson H.263, H.264 (AVC), VP6, MP3, AAC, PCM.
* Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
* Supported video encoders: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
* Supported audio encoders: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM-16 bit.
* Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
* Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
* The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI file.
* 100% freeware! - for home and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files 'watermarks', etc.
Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter (version 1.12) has a file size of 10.16 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 101 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.